Subject: RE: JAG
From: Joe Angell <[email-masked]>
To: Ted Stethem <[email-masked]>
Cc: LightWaveMailingList <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 1995 23:39:47 -0400 (EDT)

>   The submarine scenes in JAG were leftovers from the movie Crimson Tide 
> (as well as the gimbeled stageset bridge). There was a behind-the-scenes 
> show about Crimson Tide on the Sci-Fi channel when the movie was first 
> released.  There was very little CGI used. The submarines and torpedoes 
> are miniature models filmed in a huge water tank. There was some CG
> post-processing of the filmed sequences.

To bring a little more LW back to this, I'm very impressed by seaQuest, 
then!  I swear those JAG model shots were CG!  Whoa, I've been using this 
stuff too long... :)

-- Joe
--
Joe Angell <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]